Track Attendance, Meals and More
Did you know you can track remote, onsite, and blended attendance inside COPA? To help agencies stay organized during the pandemic, we added a few new features to COPA Attendance.
The comprehensive functionality lets you track type of attendance – including onsite, remote, and blended learning. When taking attendance, a temperature check and health screening questions can now be made mandatory.
There are several different ways to take attendance. Using the CardScan module, or by filtering down to site and classroom in the Agency tab. From there you have options to take attendance, create calendar events, plan lessons, maintain daily and weekly sign-in/out, and manage volunteers.
Here’s what you can do within each area.
- Track different types of attendance, including remote, on-site, and blended
- Manage meals for children, staff, and volunteers
- Monitor temperature checks and health screenings
- View and update absentee list with absence reasons, follow-ups, comments and case notes
- Daily and weekly electronic sign-in/out for children, staff and volunteers
- Comprehensive Reports
- Manage projects, appointments, health checks and screenings, with built-in calendar
- Schedule and categorize events
- Create email reminders and event history notes
- Create daily and weekly lesson plans
- Edit and save lesson plans as templates
- Save, print, and email lesson plans as PDFs
- Manage volunteer services across multiple agencies, sites and classrooms
- Maintain volunteer ID numbers, service categories, and work dates and hours
- Set values for goods and services donated/provided
- Review lists and summary reports
If you’d like to learn more about COPA capabilities, follow us on social media and sign up to receive updates about upcoming webinars, trainings, and new blog posts.
For a personalized tour of COPA, schedule a LIVE demo.
Want to see COPA in action?
Send us a Demo request with the form below.