COPA will be attending the amazing annual conference for Community Action Partnership 2018 in beautiful Denver, Colorado!
Be sure to stop by Booth 104 and say hello to our talented and knowledgeable Business Development Representative, Lucy Mendez
Lucy can help explain how COPA can manage, track, and report on:
- Multiple programs
- Multiple funding sources
- Dual enrollments and over-enrollment protection
- Multiple department communications
- Multiple waiting lists
- All your inventory
- Take your programs paperless with eDocs, electronic signatures, parent sign in/out
- Automatically fill out CSBG reports
- Help keep your programs in compliance
- Build and monitor custom assessments for up to 50 different types for children, families, and staff
- Automatically create calendar events
- Program integration that makes record classification a “back-end” process
- Group/batch data entries for children and families
- Demographics for any level: agency, city, county, or state
- HIPPA compliance with extensive security and confidentiality features
- External and internal referrals
- Robust dynamic fields to track every aspect of the Family Partnership Agreement
- Automatic notification by Service Type
- Support Application Program Interface (API) with other software solutions to share data and reduce duplicate data entry
- Export/download data from COPA without IT assistance
- Automatic notifications
…and so much more all in one solution!
Every client is a little different. COPA’s designed to meet those differences easily.
Can’t wait to see you in Denver!